Sunday, June 1, 2008

Library Thing

I've been a member of Library Thing for over two years now. My current space is so small that I've had to store many books with relatives across the country. It was like giving my children up for adoption. Library Thing enabled me to catalog my books so I could keep track of where they're located. At least, that's how my account started. Now it's more of a psychological profile that demonstrates how my personality has transformed over the years; from new age books to explorations in physics, I've definitely gone through some growth spurts.

I did learn about an interesting feature. Library Thing provides a "local" tab that allows you to learn about book fairs, bookstores, and libraries in your area. I travel a lot and I love checking out libraries wherever I go, so this feature is especially handy for me.

Feel free to check out my catalog. And don't forget to add the library widget to your blog so we can all take a peek at what you're reading.

1 comment:

the sleepy pianist said...

i've had your loren cruden books on my amazon wishlist for years.

...shamanism/anthropology an enduring interest of mine.

[peace]