Monday, July 7, 2008

Beware of the pod people...

So we're finally up to my favorite part of the 23 things: podcasts. Sometime in the near future - when I have the time, motivation, and money - I'd like to create a podcast for my blog. Ever since my neighbor jerry-rigged his Mr. Microphone into an illegal radio station and let me DJ a few times, I've been fascinated with my own voice. I'm sure you won't share in my fascination, but that's not going to stop me! (cue maniacal laughter)

Alas, now I'm going to have to be satisfied with just listening to podcasts. Of course, we all love to hear from our favorite librarian rock star, Nancy Pearl, and her podcast where she interviews authors and discusses upcoming books. I also like the LibVibe podcast which provides snippets of library news. That's the nice thing about podcasts is that they have a podcast for just about anybody, from teachers to photographers to Yetis who are into computers. So be sure to do some exploring and find the podcast that is right for you.

No comments: